3. Reduced environmental impact
We consider the environment at every stage of our value chain
- Our long-term strategy is to create world-class, sustainable energy solutions and help make society more sustainable.
- We live as we learn, which means increased use of renewable energy, conserving natural resources, reduced emissions to air and water, and reduced waste.
- We have a comprehensive view of environmental issues from product development until the end of the product's useful life.
- We identify risks to people and the environment and apply the precautionary principle*.
*The precautionary principle means that in situations where we suspect environmental and health risks but do not have sufficient knowledge of these risks, we do not put off or ignore decisions on suitable protective measures.